For those who aren’t “playing along” on Instagram, here’s what we have shared in terms of making your media release stand out!
- Have a template and keep it consistent
- Keep your contact details current
- Have the release in a format that suits the audience (editable word doc via email, PDF for your website)
- A readable font – so important, please avoid using comic sans!
- Include your logo
- Have a strong headline
- Have a summary of your release in your emails when sending
- Check your website links in the release all work
- Have someone proof-read your media release
- Don’t use industry jargon if you can avoid it
- Have confidence in your topic area, and ensure your spokesperson is across everything that’s in your media release
There is MUCH more that could be added to this list, to create a stand out media release and I’d love to share these details with you.
CLICK here to book a FREE 10 minute consult either via SKYPE, Facetime, or if you’re on the Coast face-to-face.
I have a number of other services available at competitive prices. I’d encourage you to check them out.