*Please note – this post is being updated daily – make sure you come back to see the ever-growing list of items up for raffle*
Since going to my “local” – The Empire Bay Tavern – and asking the Manager – if he’d be interested in coordinating a Flood Fundraiser – and receiving a resounding – yes – the response since word “got out” has been immense.
Businesses and individuals have all volunteered everything from products for raffles; their time to assist on the day to helping spread the word.
We’ve set a date and the details regarding the day and raffle prizes are below – make sure you book-mark this page as we’ll be updating it frequently as more prize and event details are updated.
The Empire Bay Community Flood Fundraiser will be held on 6th February from 2.30pm.
There’ll be a BBQ, songs from Gemma Glendenning and raffles throughout the day.
Star 104.5 FM’s Road Stars will be stopping by the event at 3.55PM
A *HUGE* thank-you to those individuals and businesses who have donated prizes.
On the day we’ll be raffling:
* $150 Voucher from www.iPlease.com.au
* Two ceremony vouchers from idoby2celebrants total value $1000
* $2,000 Financial Planning session from Wilson HTM Investment Group – http://www.wilsonhtm.com.au/
* $100 value of product from www.thecupcakewrapperco.com.au
* Charm earrings from Esteem Jewellery valued at $67.00 – http://www.esteem.com.au/
* Voucher from Teaze Hair Salon – Umina valued at $50.00
* Trend Pest Control Voucher $250 – http://www.trendpest.com.au/
* Chris Hall Landscaping – “Landscaper for the day” valued at over $300
* Graham Skinner Seafood – Ettalong voucher valued at $50.00
* That Swimwear Shop Ettalong has donated a beach / overnight bag valued at $35.00 – http://www.thatswimwearplace.com.au/
* Business Facebook page creation from Little Miss Useful valued at $199 –http://www.littlemissuseful.com/
* Goddess by the Sea – Ettalong has generously donated a $25.00 gift voucher and Organised Mum Diary valued at $35.00
* My Local Card has donated 60 cards – when you buy a My Local card for $12 you get six raffle tickets and the My Local Card and you can redeem the Empire Bay Tavern’s buy one meal get one half price offer on the day! – www.mylocalcard.com.au
* HP Mini Laptop 5103 – donated by families from Empire Bay Public School valued at $599
*Velvet Blonde has donated a voucher to the value of $60.00 – http://www.velvet-blonde.com.au/
*Impact Plants have donated a $50.00 voucher for use in their plant shop or coffee shop
*Kirby’s Discount Retailer at Ettalong has donated a candelabra to the value of $45.00 – http://www.impactplants.com.au/
* Ten movie tickets from Cinema Paradiso at Ettalong –
* Round of golf for four people at “The Vintage” including golf buggy hire – http://www.thevintage.com.au/
*One term of free drumming at The Rhythm Hut Gosford – valued at $175 – http://therhythmhut.com.au/
* Catalan Dragons Jersey – signed by various footballers and captains
* Ten Meat trays thanks to Woy Woy Poultry
* Lion Nathan Esky
* Treasury Wine Estate hamper
*Three Empire Bay Tavern vouchers
* Two pamper packs from Pursuit Communications clients & associates valued at over $100 each
If you’d like to contribute in some way, shape or form – shoot us an email – brooke(@)pursuitcommunications.com.au
Thanks so much!